back order ships in:
24 hrs. release date:
March 2004
list price:
$59.99 our price:
$41.95 you save:
30%
related links
Get the book that shows you not only what to study, but how to study. The only classroom-based integrated study system for professional certification gives you complete coverage of all objectives for the Red Hat Certified Linux Engineer exam, hundreds of practice exam questions, and hands-on exercises. The CD-ROM features full practice exam software with interactive tutorials and lab simulations, plus an adaptive Linux-based test engine.

If you're looking for a good book to help you practice for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam, this book is for you. I cover every objective in the latest two-part hands-on exam (Troubleshooting and System Maintenance; Installation and Configuration). This is the first major book based primarily on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 Server.

You don抰 have to buy Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 to prepare for the RHCE exam. There are lower-cost options. I also explain where you can download the free "rebuilds" that you can use to install a near-identical operating system (except the trademarks) to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3. I add tips for those of you who prefer to study using Red Hat Linux 9.

Remember, the RHCE exam is now completely "hands-on." There are no longer any multiple-choice questions on this exam; I include them simply for classroom use. Every chapter includes labs which help you practice and learn the "real-world" scenarios that you抣l be expected to solve during the exam.

On the CD, there are two complete sample exams based on what is publicly known about the RHCE exam experience. The troubleshooting problems are designed so a friend can set up the real-world scenarios for you. The book includes numerous problems that you can use to create additional test simulations. The CD also includes a bonus step-by-step pictorial guide to installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 ES. You can access the sample exams and the e-book through your favorite Linux graphical Web browser or PDF reader.

If you're serious about passing the RHCE exam, read this book. Practice installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Practice installing, configuring, and activating network services. Configure scenarios that require you to debug a Linux computer. Have a partner set up these troubleshooting scenarios for you. Practice until installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux is second nature to you.

jackzheng2002 发表于 2004-5-19 14:12:06

难啊
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 有谁能弄到这本新书(RHCE)的光盘?