QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: qazwer

Linux不是Windows

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-27 23:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
如果真的喜欢linux,别四处教唆别人使用它,别传经布道一样的喋喋不休,那本身就不是所谓自由的精神

你感受到啦?我做的和你们一样丫~你们就不感觉自己很奇怪?
宗教是哲学?我不知道。中国哲学实用就没有宗教战争?外国哲学不实用?据我所知道的,外国的工具理性的哲学家(比如马吉亚维利)的哲学理论比中国的哲学实用得多。至少可以使希特勒上台,使罗斯福新政。我不代表中国人,我也不对dogma感兴趣。我只不过深信不疑而已。stallman说他是无神论者,但是仍然借用宗教领袖的话。为什么我说几句就有人反对?
我说的是,如果你编程不牛到哪里去,自由许可就是一张废纸。自由软件能够更好满足你的需求,非自由的就不可以了?所以就像我所说的,自由许可证只不过面向少数人,大多数人仍然不自由。所以一小部分有计算机基础的人得到自由恩惠的人理所当然地认为要推而广之。可怜。就像现在有些国家理所当然地认为自己有比别人更多的知识谁就该对别人指手画脚。所以逼着大家都在考托福一样。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 00:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
我说的是,如果你编程不牛到哪里去,自由许可就是一张废纸。自由软件能够更好满足你的需求,非自由的就不可以了?所以就像我所说的,自由许可证只不过面向少数人,大多数人仍然不自由。

呵呵,自由属于每一个人。
程序员各尽所能,大众各取所需。概括一点儿,就是这样。当然,这很不严格。
比如Linux内核的发布,是经过无数志愿者测试的;自由社区也有很多的版主在为大家无偿地解决使用中的疑难。
用什么是你的自由,用与不用也是你的自由;宣传自由软件是我们的自由。
当然,你有反对自由软件的自由;我们同时有反驳你言论的自由。
得到自由恩惠

我的签名已经说得很明白了,不再费话。
当然,其他人可能出于其他目的支持自由软件,但是这并不防碍我们都是自由软件爱好者。
回复

使用道具 举报

WeiMingzhi 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-28 09:21:06 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 16:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).

the term that for any purpose is not reasonable. if you develop a DVD media player or mp3 file encoder under GPL, it is against law(unless you provide only source code and declear that the software is only for study or research).  remember that "for any purpose" can also mean to hurt or even to kill somebody. can you bear a man using a software under GPL to hack the internet? can you bear my using fetchmail and sendmail to send spam mails to you? haha,freedom 0 is an illusion.

when using a software which is not under GPL, can you say that you have no freedom to help your neighbor? you can give the software to that guy! it is not against many kinds of licence provided that you delete the software on your computer and ensure that there is only one copy of the software. freedom 2 is not a good reason.

in WWII, hitler said he want to bring a new life to the whole world but many people's lives are killed. we do not want to see that the evil history would appear in the 21th century in the information field that stallman said he want to bring a kind of great freedom to the whole field but many people's freedom is deprived. i do not say that you are a killer. i have not even said many people are freedom depriver before. what i maintain is that using ration to adhere freedom is such a childish thought and follow stallman without understanding how dark the result is is a very horrible thing.

freedom? no!
use linux because it is cheap? no!
stallman? he is a nice guy. although he is ギリシアの神・ローマの神を信じない者, we should still love him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 09:31:02 | 显示全部楼层
remember that "for any purpose" can also mean to hurt or even to kill somebody. can you bear a man using a software under GPL to hack the internet?

我的E文不好,请容许我用汉语说话。
我们知道,美国社会的法律是这个星球上最健全的。你去你的父母家做客(假设你有了自己的房子)都是要签人身伤害协议的。在酒店提供的牙签,也是必须注明可能会伤害牙龈的,否则就可能引来官司,倾家荡产--尽管那是常识。那么是否美国出售菜刀的时候,一定要注明不能无缘无故地,用来杀人、砍人的脑袋(不一定砍死)、割人的手指、割人的脚趾……把可以用菜刀干的所有的非法的事情列举干净,以避免承担连带责任呢?
您是大牛,我不知道微软系统的用户授权中是否说明了:不能用本电脑袭击网络。可以用电脑来干的非法的事多了去了,不知道比尔大叔是否都一一写明了。当然,稍有常识的人都知道,不在乎你用的工具如何,只要干了非法的事,都应该受到法律的制裁(这句话大概是有漏洞的吧;好像有个数学家证明,这个世界上不存在没有漏洞的法律条文,我说了一句类似法律条文的话;如果你再咬文嚼字下去,我也不再喂你)。
stallman said he want to bring a kind of great freedom to the whole field but many people's freedom is deprived.

呵呵,自由是相对的,人类社会本来如此。人类历史的进程也就是“不断地剥夺一部分人的自由,让另一部分人更加自由的过程”,不满?抱怨?谁让你生而为人呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 13:28:43 | 显示全部楼层
好像有个数学家证明,这个世界上不存在没有漏洞的法律条文

先教你吧,这个数学家叫歌德尔,爱因斯坦的密友。努力学吧,你会知道更多。
what i have pointed out is that freedom 0 does not really exist and i maintain that there's no difference between free software and most of the non-free software on freedom 0. you have no more freedom  to do something you want with free software. all the things you want to use free software to finish can be done using most of the non-free software.

我以前说
所以就像我所说的,自由许可证只不过面向少数人,大多数人仍然不自由。所以一小部分有计算机基础的人得到自由恩惠的人理所当然地认为要推而广之。可怜。就像现在有些国家理所当然地认为自己有比别人更多的知识谁就该对别人指手画脚。所以逼着大家都在考托福一样。

你还说
呵呵,自由属于每一个人。

现在
呵呵,自由是相对的,人类社会本来如此。人类历史的进程也就是“不断地剥夺一部分人的自由,让另一部分人更加自由的过程”,不满?抱怨?谁让你生而为人呢?

终于承认了。可以看出你们推广自由软件的居心。
请记住,得到自由的,是少数。

你们的理性,将会酿就下一个悲剧。文化大革命?大屠杀?我不知道。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 13:40:34 | 显示全部楼层
另外,不要歪曲godel的理论。他有几个主要的贡献:一阶逻辑的完备性定理,哥德尔第一、第二不完全性定理、连续统假设与ZF公理集合论的协调、旋转宇宙里时间旅行的可能、把莱布尼兹的上帝存在论证明转化为逻辑形式。在第一不完全性定理中,哥德尔证明了,任一包含算术的形式系统,它的一致性和完全性是不可兼得的。可以看出,这是一个纯数学的推理。在人文中没有什么意义。他曾经运用这个挑出美国宪法的骨头,但美国宪法至今没有因为有漏洞而去改变,美国社会也一直很稳定。法律漏洞肯定存在,但我们容许这样子的漏洞的存在,因为我们还可以使用道德伦理手段来规范人的行为。这种规范,经济、政治都是无能为力的,只有通过提高国民素质(其实采用宗教最有效率)。至于你这种想剥夺大多数人自由来实现小部分人自由的人,好自为之吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 14:08:26 | 显示全部楼层
似乎你比我懂得更多一点儿。呵呵
至于你这种想剥夺大多数人自由来实现小部分人自由的人,好自为之吧。

PS:你的意思是“所谓的自由软件比专有软件更不自由”,对吗?我一直在等你这句话。好了,接下来的问题交给韦先生--如果他还愿意跟你辩下去的话。他对自由软件精神的掌握,实在要比我好的多。但是对于跟troll死绞蛮缠,却比我逊色得多。呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 19:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
我的話
至于你这种想剥夺大多数人自由来实现小部分人自由的人,好自为之吧。

你的話
所谓的自由软件比专有软件更不自由

??
自由軟件對於大多數人來説沒有意義,和專有軟件沒有什麽區別。
但對於少數人來説,他們得到了某种自由。
對於推廣自由軟件(就是讓大多數人使用自由軟件),沒有什麽意義。
因爲自由軟件的目標,不是在技術上超過非自由軟件。(stallman的話)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 19:20:33 | 显示全部楼层
所以推廣在技術上沒有優勢的軟件,我認爲是害了多數的人。
所以是用多數人的自由換少數人的自由。
回复

使用道具 举报

WeiMingzhi 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-29 20:15:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 21:02:25 | 显示全部楼层
算了吧,韦先生,我们还继续喂下去吗?瞧瞧他说的话:
所以推廣在技術上沒有優勢的軟件,我認爲是害了多數的人。
所以是用多數人的自由換少數人的自由。

当然,你举例说明了,很多自由软件确比专有软件强。
但是就算不证明,单单看他这句话……
他在信口雌黄!
我是不想继续喂下去了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-31 20:39:47 | 显示全部楼层
first i want to solve the problem of binbindatou:
算了吧,韦先生,我们还继续喂下去吗?瞧瞧他说的话:  
引用:所以推廣在技術上沒有優勢的軟件,我認爲是害了多數的人。  所以是用多數人的自由換少數人的自由。
当然,你举例说明了,很多自由软件确比专有软件强。  但是就算不证明,单单看他这句话……  他在信口雌黄!  我是不想继续喂下去了。  

but my point of view is based on your words:
呵呵,自由是相对的,人类社会本来如此。人类历史的进程也就是"不断地剥夺一部分人的自由,让另一部分人更加自由的过程",不满?抱怨?谁让你生而为人呢?  

so every time you want to quote my words, please add the whole text to avoid misleading.

now that Mr. Wei declear his point of view with patient, i will also give my stand this time.

first let me do some warm-ups:
The issue is that the proprietary software companies won't allow free software by lobbying the government to threaten free software developers with

such a kind of harsh punishment

do you have any proof of it? if not, please be careful next time. you should be responsible to your words.
I consider the GNU FDL (GNU Free Documentation License) as problematic.  

in fact, the free software's documents is the biggest headache of stallman. he said the real threaten of the fs is not from the outside, but its inside. such

a funny paradox thing.
you have said Stallman == Hitler, and then say Stallman is a nice guy? Then doesn't this mean Hitler is a nice guy too?!

well, nice here means he has a good behavior, and stallman is nice. stallman is also a good man because what he said can do good to some hackers. but some

people as you want to "bring the freedom to everybody" which i do not agree.
引用:所以是用多數人的自由換少數人的自由。
Sorry. I can't see your point. Why giving something which freed the users from the danger of being sued for doing something natural with the software can

"take away" their freedom? And why it's more "free" for the users when they are threatened with all sorts of harsh punishments for using or sharing the

software?

as i have pointed out, free software itself has no problem. but many people think it is good and can bring freedom to them, they think all the people should

have this freedom so that they promote free softwares and its philosophy which i think it deprives many people's freedom.

here let's talk about the free software.
my view is that "the free software movement" is good because it can bring freedom to many people, especially hackers. but some people like you want to bring

such freedom to most of the computer users.i think this is wrong.because most of the time free software do no good to common users, because common users

cannot change a software themselves with their ability. and the two freedom (which you pointed out above) is not a good reason (which i will take into

account after a minute). so that if you want everyone to use free software, you deprived their freedom.
here let me define the word freedom. the freedom i use in this text means classical freedom(罗克或者霍布斯定义的自由), which means you have the freedom to do

anything provided that you do not deprived other's freedom. rousseau(卢梭) defined another kind of freedom which means you use this thing to choose a better

thing. i do not use this freedom because the classical freedom is more generally used in our world. i think your words are somewhat rousseau's freedom.

because you have the freedom to use free software which you think it's good to you and you ask many people who are behind the veil of ignorance to use free

software because you think it will do good to them and the people behind that veil do not understand which is the good thing they really want. in this way

you help those people who are ignorance to find there freedom which was considerd as a freedom by rousseau.
Please tell me why it's _wrong_, and not whether it's against the law or not. When the law is prohibiting something not wrong, it's the law that is

unjustify.

now i can tell you why it is wrong. because all the DVDs have there copyrights. in order to protect the DVDs' copyrights, we have invented a new encryption

technology (called CSS) to make it unable to copy and an organization called DVDCCA came into being. what the DVDCCA do is that it will sell you the licence

to make a DVD player. but in 1999, a group of hackers (i wonder can they be called hackers) cracked the CSS and developed a tool called DECSS, and what is

worse, they did it without the licence. in fact, CSS is a biz-secret to most DVD makers because without it they will lose a lot of money. so that you can

only make a software for study or research use. a similar example is that now you made a software to crack the Windows XP's serial number, can you publish

it?  so my view is very clear: yes, you can have your freedom, but you cannot interfare other's freedom. such things like cracker or decss will hurt others.  
and may not called "bring freedom to somebody", the fact is that they hurt the whole movie industry!  

The goal the free software movement is not just technical, that's true; however that doesn't mean free software are inferior. GNU/Linux has proven to

be more usable and powerful than many non-free UNIXes. And the GCC is the first true cross-platform optimize compiler in this world.  

the disscussion we hold is only based on the documents such as GPL, and i do not want to use any vivid example. because what i am interested in is only the

philosophy. now that you have pointed out that free softwaere have technical advanced, let's take a look at it. i agree that the gcc or the linux kernel is

very powerful. but many users needn't using it. for those who are not hackers, the softwares they needed were not very well as to the free version. let's

take some general used software as example, many people should use a word processing system. and MS word is very powerful. last time a friend of mine didn't

know the pinyin of a chinese character, and he used the "Microsoft Pinyin Imput Method" pad to draw the character and imputed it. with Open Office and Fcitx,

now it is impossible to do that. in fact Microsoft Office have other technical advantage to make work easier to do. as another example, i found that matlab

is better than MAXIMA. i also use AutoCAD because i think OpenCAD is somewhat JUNK. so that i agreed that many gnu software is good, but as to the programme

the most users want, they are not very well. and now i should define a kind of "technical". for most users, technical advantages do not only mean they can

use most of it(for example when you use Tex, you can do everything you want with codes). the word "technical" i used here also means people can take very

simple steps to finish the work and the design of the software take everything the mass need into account.

That _is_ actually against the OEM License.
What's worse, do you think it's fair if you need to have yourself hurt when you are doing something _nice_? So IMHO what you said is totally bovine manure.
Noone will "share" software they still need if they have to delete it from their own computers first. This version of the freedom to share is an illusion.

okey, buy a new copy and that will do.
回复

使用道具 举报

WeiMingzhi 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-6-1 12:19:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-1 13:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
非常抱歉,我们学校只能上中国的网站。你所提到的那个网站我无法连接。抱歉。但是很想看看你的丰功伟绩^o^
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:53 , Processed in 0.133346 second(s), 12 queries .

© 2021 Powered by Discuz! X3.5.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表