注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3835|回复: 4

Embedded Linux Resources

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-7-8 06:17:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Web Sites Devoted to Embedded Linux
The following sites are excellent resources for anyone who needs all the gory details on building and working with custom embedded Linux system.

www.LinuxDevices.com
In October 1999, LinuxDevices.com was launched. Calling themselves "the embedded Linux portal," LinuxDevices.com has some good information about using Linux in embedded applications. The site features news, articles, polls, forums, event and job listings, product information, and a links page.

www.AllLinuxDevices.com
All Linux Devices describes itself as "Your Daily Source for Embedded Linux Information." The site posts article and press release directly related to embedded Linux. It features a talkback section, user contributions, and "triggers" that will email you when a categorized piece of news is posted to the site.

www.embedded-linux.org
The Embedded Linux Consortium describes itself as follows:
The Embedded Linux Consortium (ELC) is a nonprofit, vendorneutral trade association whose goal is the advancement and promotion of Linux throughout the embedded, applied, and appliance computing markets. Members contribute dues and participate in managment, promotion, and implementation efforts, in return for a growing maket opportunity for all.

Their mission is simple:
...to make Linux a top operating system choice for developers designing embedded systems.

I got a book named Embedded Linux. It is only 200 pages, but I am sorry I don't have ORC so I could not scan it and post it in the forum. Hopefully I can find a way get around it. The author of this book is John Lombardo, and he recommends those previous web sites. For more information about this book, you can visit the web site:

www.embeddedlinuxbook.com
发表于 2003-7-8 20:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的推荐,的确是个不错的地方
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-7-15 18:26:23 | 显示全部楼层
UP~~~ 可惜英文不好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-16 21:10:30 | 显示全部楼层
不错!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-20 21:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
Hope one day, you can share this book with us.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 23:47 , Processed in 0.310621 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2021 Powered by Discuz! X3.5.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表