找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 569|回复: 0

fedora2与vmware4.5.1及nvidia的问题?

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-5-24 18:08:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新装的fedora 2下可以正常安装vmware4.5.1,但不能安装nvidia的驱动,出现黑屏,键盘失效,按照方法升级内核为2.6.6-bk8后,可以安装nvdia的驱动,但vmware就无法使用了,配置时提示没有预编译模块,自行编译时出错退出,原内核的情况下没有问题。后来下载了fedora的内核源码自己重新按照下述方法编译、安装,仍不见效(按以下方法据说有人安装后可以正常使用nvidia的驱动)(懒得翻译了):
Download the kernel-2.6.5.x.src.rpm.

>> rpm -i kernel-2.6.x.src.rpm

This "installs" or unpacks everything into the build tree, placing the source tarball, any patches, and pre-made kernel config files in /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES. The master build script or ".spec" file (the one you need to edit) is unpacked into /usr/src/redhat/SPECS. Go there.

In this case, kernel-2.6.spec must be edited before building, commenting out the nostacks patch. This has two steps.

1. Near the top of kernel*.spec, comment out the reference line "Patch200: linux-2.6.5-nostack.patch"
2. Comment out the spot where the patch is actually applied, "%patch200 -p1".

Save and close. In same dir (/usr/src/redhat/SPECS), rebuild rpm with "rpmbuild -bb kernel-2.6.spec". You may need to install rpm-build if you don't have it. (You may also wish to toggle on SMP, usually a boolean near the top of the .spec)

That's it...assuming the kernel config doesn't need to be changed also to reflect the lack of the nostacks patch (??). Install the resulting rpm using "rpm -ivh", NOT "-Uvh". It will appear near the end of the long build process as "Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/kernel*.i386.rpm".

谁有好的办法?3Q!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 10:46 , Processed in 0.073422 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2021 Powered by Discuz! X3.5.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表