QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3807|回复: 4

slax官方网站的声明

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-2-14 10:13:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
slax官方网站的声明

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Slax is not dead   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomas M. in Slax blog wrote:
Regarding all the comments under my previous post, I think it requires a deeper explanation. I wrote that Slax is freezed nowadays because I felt it’s the best information for all the people who come back here 10 times a day, looking for news and for the next release. I would like to inform you that I am not working on it now, but that doesn’t mean Slax is dead. It is NOT.

To clarify my plans with Slax:

1. Old Slax release, Slax 5, is dead already for many months. I no longer support it. It uses unionfs, which is a piece of crap. I no longer answer questions regarding old 5 version.
2. New Slax 6 will include aufs, an unionfs replacement, which is a must have. (aufs is already in all -rc versions). Slax 6 will still contain KDE3.5.8. It will be a hybrid between version 5 and version 7 (yes, seven), just for the people who need old KDE3. Slax 6 will be maintained unless KDE 4 is considered stable enough. In my opinion, this may happen in February.
3. After then, I will focus on Slax 7 only, based on KDE 4 and FluxBox 1. Also, the new site will have only modules for Slax 7. This was very hard decision, but it’s better for me to wait few months now, because KDE 4 will be here for several years after then.

Slax is no more a one man show, I rely on the work of many other people. There were many important changes during the year 2007, which needs to be finalized precisely. I don’t wish to push out a partially finished release (with several already known bugs). For example, squashfs has some (already fixed in CVS), FUSE needs improvements, aufs needs some modifications to reflect XFS changes in 2.6.24, etc.

So, please enjoy the holidays with your families and come back later. And remember, Slax is not dead. Also, thank you for all your kind words and wishes.
发表于 2008-2-14 10:46:17 | 显示全部楼层

是不是翻一下啊,老大,呵呵,我查查字典还勉强看得懂,不过估计..................................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-14 14:12:49 | 显示全部楼层
老新闻,但是振奋人心。
翻译大概,可能不一定很准,谢谢~哈哈

Tomas M. in Slax blog wrote:
Tomas M. in Slax 博客这样写道:Regarding all the comments under my previous post, I think it requires a deeper explanation.
感谢所有回复我的朋友们,我想SLAX需要一个更深入的解释。I wrote that Slax is freezed nowadays because I felt it’s the best information for all the people who come back here 10 times a day, looking for news and for the next release.
我曾经写到SLAX最近都没动静,因为我感到,对于一天来博客10多次、寻找是不是有新的版本发布的朋友们来说,这将是最好的消息。
I would like to inform you that I am not working on it now, but that doesn’t mean Slax is dead. It is NOT.
我想告诉你们我并没有继续开发SLAX了,但是这并不意味这SLAX的终结,并没有终结!
To clarify my plans with Slax:
公布一下我的SLAX开发计划:

1. Old Slax release, Slax 5, is dead already for many months. I no longer support it. It uses unionfs, which is a piece of crap. I no longer answer questions regarding old 5 version.
老版本SLAX 5已经终结了几个月了,我也不会继续支持它。它使用unionfs这个不是太好的东西,我不再回答关于老的5系列版本的问题。

2. New Slax 6 will include aufs, an unionfs replacement, which is a must have. (aufs is already in all -rc versions). Slax 6 will still contain KDE3.5.8. It will be a hybrid between version 5 and version 7 (yes, seven), just for the people who need old KDE3. Slax 6 will be maintained unless KDE 4 is considered stable enough. In my opinion, this may happen in February.
新的SLAX 6将会包括aufs,一个unionfs replacement,这个是必须的。(中间一段看不懂。。。。什么KDE什么什么)

3. After then, I will focus on Slax 7 only, based on KDE 4 and FluxBox 1. Also, the new site will have only modules for Slax 7. This was very hard decision, but it’s better for me to wait few months now, because KDE 4 will be here for several years after then.
然后,我将会集中注意力在SLAX 7上,基于KDE4和FLUXBOX1。新的网站也会只支持SLAX 7。这个决定非常折磨人,但是对我来说还不错,还需要等待几个月。因为近几年KDE 4将会成为SLAX的主要模块。

Slax is no more a one man show, I rely on the work of many other people.
SLAX不再会是一个个人SHOW,我将会认真的为很多朋友们开发它。

There were many important changes during the year 2007, which needs to be finalized precisely.
2007年有过许多需要被完成的非常重大的改变。

I don’t wish to push out a partially finished release (with several already known bugs).
我不想给大家发布一个还包含着一些众所周知的BUG的版本。

For example, squashfs has some (already fixed in CVS), FUSE needs improvements, aufs needs some modifications to reflect XFS changes in 2.6.24, etc.
比如。。。。。。

So, please enjoy the holidays with your families and come back later. And remember, Slax is not dead. Also, thank you for all your kind words and wishes.
所以,和你的家人尽情的享受节日的快乐吧!记住,SLAX 没有终止!同时,感谢大家善意的鼓励和祝愿!

[ 本帖最后由 wavydoom 于 2008-2-14 14:14 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-14 15:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-14 19:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:12 , Processed in 0.064803 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2021 Powered by Discuz! X3.5.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表