找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1037|回复: 6

SkyEye PalmOS

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-21 04:26:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before, but I'm just no good with Chinese =)

Have you ever thought of asking PalmSource for detailed information about the peripherals on their ARM systems? PalmSource is, as of now, still looking for a free Environment to test PalmOS software on the PC (Simliar to POSE, but not 68k). PalmSim is a pain to use and Palmsource knows it. Also it is terribly incompatible and won't even run on Windows version prior to XP or Linux/Wine for that matter. Given that the new development plattform is based on GCC/cygwin this is a rather strange situation for PalmSource, and I'm pretty confident that they would want to solve it pretty quickly... and your program looks like the ideal plattform to start with.

I would appreciate it if you posted your answers/comments in English as Chinese is not a widely accepted language in Europe, so getting a translation is rather hard.

Thank you for your time
Hans Schmucker
Germany
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-21 05:48:08 | 显示全部楼层
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=en_zt&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.linuxfans.org%2fnuke%2fmodules.php%3fname%3dForums%26file%3dviewtopic%26t%3d89397
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-21 14:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
I can not open your given URL.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-10-21 21:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
Was just meant to be a chinese translation, but for some reason it can't reach the forum anymore... anyway, I see you know English pretty well, so it doesn't matter.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-25 01:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
altavista is filtered in Red China, so does babelfish         

sorry, I've never used palm, I'm PPC user

you mean let's do yet another amulator for ARM based Palm?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-10-28 06:51:11 | 显示全部楼层
Exactly... ask PalmSource and they might be willing to provide you with all the hardware doc you need... POSE (the 68k emulator) was done this way
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-28 21:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
[quote:4f8aad0553="jarjarbinkx"]altavista is filtered in Red China, so does babelfish         

sorry, I've never used palm, I'm PPC user

you mean let's do yet another amulator for ARM based Palm?[/quote]

damn it, F U C K stupid red xxx

Any proxy is available?

It is my strong desire to let skyeye be a cross-architecture emulator ...... And things should be not so hard. However, i need a long spare time to do it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 15:59 , Processed in 0.091276 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2021 Powered by Discuz! X3.5.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表